Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 15 of ChaLEAN Extreme

YAY I have made it to week 3 of ChaLEAN Extreme, without getting sick, woohoo. I know sad but hey I will take what I can get. I haven't lost any weight or inches, but I haven't been watching what I eat either, I really need to do that, so starting this week I am focusing less on the workout (still doing it though) and more on eating right, because you cannot do one without the other and get results. My goal is to lose 10 pounds in April, I know I can and WILL do it (the more the merrier of course). I have really been struggling lately with my weight, I keep gaining, and I am not eating horrible, I still eat decent, no junk foods, sodas, etc. but for some reason I am gaining, it is really stressful, I have a lot of emotional things going on, and my husband is being amazing and so supportive, I know I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment