Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 13 of Insanity

Well I made it through another Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, OUCH, Refusing to weigh myself for another two weeks, then I will weigh and tape myself to see if I have lost weight and inches. I know I have because my clothes are getting loose!! It isn't as easy as you would think working out and playing mommy, but I keep reminding myself that my kids are the reason I have to do this. I have to show them that health is more important then anything and in order to be healthy we have to eat healthy and exercise. I got today, now on to tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are doing this not only for you, but for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mica, I can't do it just for me, my kids have to see that it is more important to be healthy and exercise then it is to eat Pizza and hang out on the couch. I love them to much to let this happen to them, so I will show them by doing, and hopefully they will start to do it with me!!

    ReplyDelete