Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 17 of INSANITY

Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, feeling a bit discouraged today, I know that I am way more overweight then the people that are on the DVDs but I still get so discouraged when they are keeping up with Shaun T and I have to stop to breath (or deal with the baby). I love the workouts, because they kick my butt, and motivate me. I am gonna be honest I am super nervous about month 2, that is gonna KILL me, but I know it will do me some good. I can do this, I just have to remember the end result is going to be a more smoking me, and then when Turbo Fire starts, I am really getting excited about Turbo Fire. Insanity is awesome, but I always feel like I am only doing half of it because I have to improvise (not that I wont for Turbo Fire but it looks more fun right now lol). Today was rough, but I still feel great, nothing like a good workout to help you through your long days!! As Shaun T would say, DIG DEEPER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment