Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I am back

I know it has been awhile since I posted. I am sorry some unexpected things have happened (had a few meltdowns) in the past couple of weeks that have made me rethink what I am and am not doing. First let me start off with I got to day 30 of Insanity and just wasn't into it anymore. I wanted to work out but Insanity was getting so hard I could only do a third to a half of the workouts, and modifying most of the workout was just getting boring. So after some careful looking, I have decided to stop Insanity and not finish it up. I know some may say I am a quitter, but when you get to a point where you just aren't in it anymore, pushing yourself to do it, won't help you it just makes the workouts pointless. I am there with Insanity. So now I am going to start up on Saturday ChaLEAN Extreme. I am super excited about it. I got Turbo Fires Greatest HIIT's and did that this morning, let me tell you I am so energized and excited about my workouts I LOVE Chalene, she is so excited about the workouts, the music is so much fun, who doesn't feel good with some fun music playing while working out. I can't wait to start. I am not giving up on my weight loss, I am just revamping how I am doing it. I have been under a lot of stress, and have had some personal issues lately that coupled with not eating right or exercising and I gained a lot of weight (amazing how it takes no time to gain but forever to lose it right). So I am back to my lose 100 pound goal, which frustrates me and gets me excited all at the same time. I KNOW that I can do this, and I know that I WILL do this. I talked to a friend recently and we have decided to set a goal for a marathon (a short marathon of course) to run in 2014, then a nice SPA day afterwards, so I have this year to lose my weight and next year to train for the marathon, I am actually excited about this goal. Ok ya'll its time to get our butts in gear and get moving, I will do better and keeping everyone posted on how I am doing. and my weight loss. I have this and if I can do it you can to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment